Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BBOYING (BREAKDANCING)

I have been B-boying/Breaking (commercially known as breakdancing) for 8 years and teaching for 6 years. It is a dance with endless possibilities and a ridiculously awesome way to get in shape!

If you want to learn, don't hesitate to contact me. I searched for years for someone to teach me and once I found a group of dedicated dancers to guide me, I learned more about the dance, the art, and myself than I ever could have dreamed...











The physical expression of my inner rhythm...

2 comments:

Dj Danny T. said...

I like your breakdancing style. You should join a group and work as a team to become American's next best dance crew. The notoriety will create opportunities beyond your imagination. Keep up the good work, you've got a great start. Seeya.
-Dj Danny T.

brycebryce said...

Thanks!